The CAREER Department at Lifetrack Resources works with immigrants and refugees to promote their adjustment to the American workplace through workforce development, placement in employment, and follow-up retention services.
Volunteer responsibilities will consist of:
- Assisting immigrant and refugee clients with language translation.
- Assisting clients with filling out job applications.
- Providing language translation for client appointments.
- Time commitment for this opportunity is on an as-needed basis.
- Bi-Lingual: Somali and Karen speaking volunter preferred.
- Prior knowledge of social services preferred.
- Experience with language translation and interpreting.