The CAREER Department at Lifetrack Resources works with immigrants and refugees to promote their adjustment to the American workplace through workforce development, placement in employment, and follow-up retention services.
Volunteer responsibilities will consist of:
- Making connections with organizations to learn of job openings in the community.
- Gathering employment information to share with cleints of the CAREER program.
- Time commitment is on an as-needed basis.
- Good e-mail and telephone skills required.
- Great communication and management skills.
- Prior experience with social services a plus.