Help Us Reach More Children through the Families Together Program
See how Lifetrack provides emotional growth and support for children in challenging life situations
The Wheels on the Bus go Round and Round
- Like clockwork, the Families Together bus arrives to pick up each child three times a week to bring them safely to our preschool even if a child has suddenly moved to a shelter, foster care or another address.
- For children and their families highly stressed by neglect, violence, or homelessness the Families Together bus can symbolize the one stable constant in their difficult life.
More than just Child Care
- The Families Together program is a full year program that provides opportunities for emotional and social growth as well as literacy, math, science and creative arts activities.
- With small class sizes our teachers are able to form a secure, trusting attachment with each child enabling them to develop better peer relationships and improved learning.
Laughter is the Best Medicine
- Children work with occupational, speech and mental health therapists as needed during the school day. Children try exercises that build strength in their legs, fingers, mouth and lungs while helping to calm, relieve stress and anxiety.
A Network of Support
- Teachers model positive interaction and parenting strategies with families one-to-one in their homes. Donated books are provided to the family to promote literacy.
- To minimize a family’s isolation, teachers work with families to connect them to community resources.
Help us Reach More Children
See the difference your contribution will make:
- A $1,500 gift will provide a month of support through the classroom, therapy and home visits for one of the preschool children and their family.
- A $500 gift will provide one month of gasoline to safely transport children to and from our Families Together Therapeutic Preschool.
- A $100 gift will provide 10 books to a highly at-risk child to help promote literacy & learning in the home.
- A $50 gift will provide a sensory bag that helps a child self-regulate, thus improving their ability to connect to family, peers & teachers.